Posted on: November 20, 2022
Innovative-IDM is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager
to join our team. As our Marketing Manager, you're the owner of our
brand. The go-to person for our company's promotional content that
helps generate SEO, leads, and sales.
As important as qualities like creativity and people skills are to
this position, so is being sales minded. You'll take the lead in
managing our ecommerce site while working with our customer facing
sales team to create market growth. It's your responsibility to
help show customers WHY they need our products and services.
To market our services and products, you'll need to understand
them. That's why the right candidate will be a life-time learner
who possess a desire to understand how things work. We are in a
very technical industry, where many of your successful marketing
peers have technical degrees; or have put in the work to gain a
deep understanding of our products and services.
We're not looking for someone to recreate the wheel, but someone
who can look at the wheel in a way no one else has, and come up
with innovative ideas; because Legendary marketers don't do things
"the way it's always been done."
If you're ready for the adventure and feel Helping American
Manufacturers Stay Globally Competitive is a worthy career pursuit,
we want to hear from you today.
- Gather and analyze information to identify new markets and
customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of
existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conduct market research and strategic planning to assess and
ensure the sale and profitability of products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market;
identifies needs for new products and services and makes
recommendations to leadership to drive future growth.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on
marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional
activities for sales team, ecommerce, and customer appreciation
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing
- Responsible for market and revenue growth, derive strategy
plans, and lead growth activities.
- Engaging with all internal marketing functions to facilitate
our web presence, ecommerce, leverage cross-business exposure
opportunities such as tradeshows, sales enablement,and training
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- At least five years of experience in marketing.
- Experience in automation or other technical industry a
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to
promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Experience in creating, acquiring, and managing technical
content and digital assets for websites, ecommerce site, brochures,
sales sheets, social media, etc.
- Understanding of website analytics, keywords and phrases, SEO,
SER, ecommerce, and how to tweak for success.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails
and landing pages.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Experience in video creation and editing a plus.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Keywords: Innovative-IDM, Lewisville , Marketing Manager, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!