Child Care Assistant Director
Company: Childcare Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Work Address: 2150 S.Edmonds Lane
Overview:Who We AreFounded in 1988, comprised of almost 300
schools, listed as the 4th largest private childcare provider in
the United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring
environment with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks
(about 1 and a half months) to 12 years. Our proprietary,
research-based High Reach learning curriculum is individualized to
every age, with activities that combine learning and fun to create
happy, curious kids.
What We Offer
- No Nights or Weekend Shifts
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company Match 401K
- Employee Assistance ProgramOverviewChild Care Assistant
Director you understand what it takes to inspire a team and build a
great program. You are a positive influence and motivate others to
be their best. You effectively manage the day-to-day operations to
ensure quality throughout the center. The work you do is vitally
important and makes a difference to the lives of children,
families, and your staff.Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of at least one year of pre-school
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and ability to
learn other programs quickly
- Certifications- Any 1st Aid Certifications a Plus
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
- Physical abilities- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and
lift-up to 25-40 lbs. Daily
- Assist in managing assigned schools in accordance with company
financial and budgetary guidelines.
- Assist in Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other
- Assist in Operating the school according to state licensing
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of
the curriculum and program activities.
- Assist in Purchase supplies, equipment, food, and other
materials necessary for program operations.
- Assist in Execute marketing plan (both internal and external)
necessary to maintain desired enrollment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our care.
- Other duties as requestedAdvertising: INDCN ACHP
Keywords: Childcare Network, Inc., Lewisville , Child Care Assistant Director, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!