Director, Bank Business Process (Sales Practices) - Remote available
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Purpose of JobFor our Bank Sales and Service Strategy group, we
are looking for a Director, Bank Business Process in support of the
Banks sales practices compliance efforts.
This can be based in our San Antonio office or a 100% Remote work
environment (work from home).
Oversees a team of business professionals that are responsible for
the execution of the Sales Practice Compliance Program based on
existing policies and standards. Responsibilities will include the
review of existing sales practices procedures and business
processes and the consulting with leaders on identified process
gaps to mitigate potential risk and align to the Banks business
strategy. Guides team members to collaborate with Bank and
Enterprise leaders or & partners on the facilitation, development
and deployment of process improvement solutions. Maintains
compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.Job
RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We
facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military
members and their families. This singular mission requires a
dedication to innovative thinking at every level.We embrace a
robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Utilizes and oversees reporting, data, and analytics to measure
process and project performance, adjust services and operational
activities, and inform & influence key stakeholders.
- Ensures risk mitigation is a top priority by diagnosing and
quickly resolving risk opportunities.
- Influences CoSA and business processes to address risk across
- Identifies business process risks and ensures that appropriate
controls are captured, documented, sustained and ultimately
- Drives the development of business process enhancements for the
Bank that aligns business deliverables, bank strategy and risk
management framework. Ensures alignment with customer and
appropriate bank roadmap(s) and strategy.
- Identifies and implement process improvement and process
excellence across various aspects of assigned organization.
- Guides team members in providing strategic change management to
ensure sustained and compliant process improvement
- Assesses risks associated with current and proposed processes
against business objectives and ensure alignment with the banks
risk appetite and risk management framework.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional
area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development,
retention, coaching and support, performance management, and
managerial activities.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4+ additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
degreeMinimum Work Experience:
- 8 years of experience in business process consultation, process
design, developing business processes, procedures, measures,
- 4 years of experience leading programs/projects, business
process owner/consultant or working in an agile environment.
- 3 years of direct team lead, supervisory or management
- Extensive experience in applying quality management, process
improvement, and leveraging process improvement tools and
- Experience applying retail bank subject matter expertise to
simplify the customer experience, standardize process execution,
and automate where possible.
- Expert experience/ knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and
Banking Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement, workflow,
benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes.Preferred:
- Direct prior experience leading sales practices efforts
including Bank compliance and regulatory acumen with significant
understanding of laws and regulations (Sales Practice, UDAAP, Reg
E, Reg Z, NDIIP, etc.)
- 10+ years recent Retail Banking Experience in a large bank
(Deposits, Credit Card and / or Lending) with demonstrated success
in a sales and service environment.
- Success managing multiple tactics, adapting to changes based on
newly identified gaps or prioritizations in a sales and service
environment that focuses on member / customer need.
- An established track record demonstrating ability to identify
and manage risks, create and monitor controls, and document
processes and procedures.
- 6+ years Program / Project / Process Management / Solutions
- Ability to handle complex escalations and find resolution with
exceptional communication and relationship building
- Proven independent thinker, experienced working with Senior
Management and peers and influencing in a matrix
environment.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for
assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this position
is: $106,800 - $192,300 *(this does not include geographical
differential, it may be applied based on your work
location)Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on
overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion
of the USAA Board of Directors.*Geographical Differential:
Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible
employees working in locations where market pay levels are above
the national average.Shift premium will be addressed on an
individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently
scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy
best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and
emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental
benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid
holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness
programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education assists employees with their professional goals.Please
click on the link below for more details.Relocation assistance is
available for this position.#fsbRequired
Keywords: USAA, Lewisville , Director, Bank Business Process (Sales Practices) - Remote available, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!