Assistant Community Manager - Olivian at The Realm
Company: Equity Residential
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our Assistant Community Managers are leaders in the art of bringing
people and apartment homes together. They will be called upon as
the individuals responsible for community operations in the
Manager's absence and will serve as role models to the rest of
their team. They are multitalented, personable individuals with
sales expertise and a passion for building relationships. Assistant
Community Managers are seasoned property management professionals
with demonstrated success in providing sales, customer service, and
administration leadership to the team.
As an Assistant Community Manager, you will utilize your proven
skills and knowledge to readily adapt to the challenges that
accompany supporting your community. Each day will be unique,
requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively,
take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will
listen carefully to discover resident needs and confidently
recommend solutions to overcome concerns. You will actively
participate in the leasing and renewal process at your community by
engaging with prospective residents, and will demonstrate an
expertise in your community and submarket, including market
conditions, competitor pricing, and new and pending lease-up
developments. Additionally, you will act as a right hand to your
Community Manager, providing leadership, delegation, and
supervision to the office, service, and concierge teams and making
important business decisions in his or her absence. Assistant
Community Managers bring positive energy to each conversation,
resolve any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make
everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
WHO YOU ARE
* A Sales Leader.You will provide leadership and mentoring to
Leasing Consultants and Customer Support Assistants, promoting a
positive work environment that encourages collaboration and
* A Strong Communicator.Your writing and speaking skills are clear
and effective, helping you connect well with others.
* A Team Player.You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective residents.
* Organized and Accountable.You are flexible and able to juggle the
needs of changing priorities at the community.
* Analytical.You are comfortable working with numbers, interpreting
financial statements, evaluating trends, and analyzing data.
* Creative.You are an idea person and like coming up with smart
solutions to new challenges.
* Flexible and Adaptable.You understand that solutions to resident
issues and concerns may vary; this knowledge that the world does
not exist through black and white lenses allows you to comfortably
operate in the gray when needed.
* Motivated.You invest extra energy to reach your goals and create
synergistic relationships with team members and residents.
* Solution-Oriented.You follow through on commitments, letting
residents know that they matter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Build community and industry knowledgeby identifying market
trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering
recommendations to the Community Manager.
* Connect with prospective residentsthrough phone calls,
appointments, and follow-up communications, leading the rest of the
team through demonstration of your excellent sales and
* Manage the leasing processby guiding new residents through each
step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing
results with applicants, as well as guiding the leasing team
through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
* Show off our communityby prioritizing curb appeal and maintaining
accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property and
* Keep accurate recordsof prospective and current residents, as
well as rent and inventory.
* Handle transactionslike accepting rent and deposits and
inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
* Train and collaborate with talented teammatesto identify and
solve any leasing issues that arise.
* Prior sales experience in leasing, retail, banking, or other
* Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word
processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
* Please clickto learn more aboutEquity Residential's Covid-19
Vaccination Requirements (Haga clicpara obtener masinformacion
sobre los requisitos de vacunacion Covid-19 de Equity
* Demonstrated ability to secure leases and provide sales
leadership and training
* College degree or coursework
Keywords: Equity Residential, Lewisville , Assistant Community Manager - Olivian at The Realm, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!