Community Manager - Olivian at The Realm - Dallas
Company: Equity Residential
Posted on: June 17, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Our Community Managers are smart, savvy team
leaders with a passion for customer service and a strong business
acumen. They are accountable for all aspects of their property's
operations, including financial performance, resident satisfaction
and retention, and developing an engaged and productive team. They
monitor a wide array of performance metrics, implement strategies
to meet operational and leasing goals, analyze and respond to
changing market conditions, and identify areas for improvement. As
a Community Manager, you will direct sales activities, leasing
administration, and maintenance initiatives at your property,
exemplifying Equity Residential's brand each and every day by
thinking like an owner and ensuring that your team members have the
resources they need to be successful while enjoying the ride. At
Equity, being a manager is much more than sitting behind a desk
directing others; we believe in leading by example and walking in
the shoes of the people you manage. As a Community Manager, you
will be out on the sales floor with your leasing team, inspecting
the community with your maintenance professionals, and
communicating and building rapport with your residents. You will be
an expert on your community and submarket, including market
conditions, competitor pricing, and new and pending lease-up
developments. Overall, you are the business leader at your
property; overseeing the entire operation including team
performance and development, resident satisfaction, and financial
success. WHO YOU ARE
- A Leader.You will provide leadership and mentoring to your
team, promoting a positive work environment that encourages
collaboration and teamwork.
- A Strong Communicator.Your writing and speaking skills are
clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player.You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized and Accountable.You have exceptional time management
abilities and are able to juggle the needs of changing priorities
at the community while accomplishing objectives through training
and motivating a high-performing team.
- Creative.You are an idea person and like coming up with smart
solutions to new challenges.
- Levelheaded. You keep your cool during stressful situations and
quickly find solutions.
- Flexible and Adaptable. You understand that the world does not
exist through black and white lenses and embrace the opportunity to
live in the gray.
- Confident and Decisive. You take initiative, trust your gut,
and are not afraid to make a decision or deliver a difficult
- Motivated.You invest extra energy to reach your goals and help
your team reach theirs.
- Solution-Oriented.You follow through on commitments, letting
residents know that they matter.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build community and industry knowledgeby identifying trends to
prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations and
- Connect people to communitythrough effective leasing
administration and training of your team.
- Show off our community by prioritizing curb appeal and
maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the
property and market.
- Manage the leasing process by guiding the team through
effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Support maintenance operationsby partnering with your
Maintenance Manager to provide a sparkling product through
preventive maintenance, timely and efficient repairs, and a highly
organized make-ready process.
- Partner with your Regional Manager to prepare and follow an
operating budget and to plan community capital improvements,
repairs, contract developments, and negotiations.
- Orchestrate all accounting functionsassociated with the
property, including processing invoices, paying bills, and
assisting the Central Business Group (CBG) with collections,
evictions, and managing resident accounts and charges.
- Train and collaborate with talented teammates to identify and
solve any issues that arise.
- Drive the community to continued operational success by
proposing income-producing opportunities such as competitive
pricing and value-add community enhancements.
- Focus on performance metricsranging from your community's
Customer Loyalty Score to sales conversion rates to apartment
turnover efficiency - and everything in between.REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years residential property management experience with
working knowledge of tenant and eviction laws
- Experience leading a high-performing team
- Familiarity and comfort with performance metrics, sales quotas,
and financial concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including
word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Please clickto learn more aboutEquity Residential's Covid-19
Vaccination Requirements (Haga clicpara obtener masinformacion
sobre los requisitos de vacunacion Covid-19 de Equity
- College degree or related coursework in business, accounting,
hospitality, or property management
- Demonstrated ability to secure leases and to exceed sales
Keywords: Equity Residential, Lewisville , Community Manager - Olivian at The Realm - Dallas, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!