Assistant Community Manager - Olivian at The Realm
Company: Equity Residential
Posted on: June 12, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Assistant Community Managers are leaders in
the art of bringing people and apartment homes together. They will
be called upon as the individuals responsible for community
operations in the Manager's absence and will serve as role models
to the rest of their team. They are multitalented, personable
individuals with sales expertise and a passion for building
relationships. Assistant Community Managers are seasoned property
management professionals with demonstrated success in providing
sales, customer service, and administration leadership to the
team.As an Assistant Community Manager, you will utilize your
proven skills and knowledge to readily adapt to the challenges that
accompany supporting your community. Each day will be unique,
requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively,
take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will
listen carefully to discover resident needs and confidently
recommend solutions to overcome concerns. You will actively
participate in the leasing and renewal process at your community by
engaging with prospective residents, and will demonstrate an
expertise in your community and submarket, including market
conditions, competitor pricing, and new and pending lease-up
developments. Additionally, you will act as a right hand to your
Community Manager, providing leadership, delegation, and
supervision to the office, service, and concierge teams and making
important business decisions in his or her absence. Assistant
Community Managers bring positive energy to each conversation,
resolve any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make
everyone feel welcome and appreciated.WHO YOU ARE
- A Sales Leader.You will provide leadership and mentoring to
Leasing Consultants and Customer Support Assistants, promoting a
positive work environment that encourages collaboration and
- A Strong Communicator.Your writing and speaking skills are
clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player.You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized and Accountable.You are flexible and able to juggle
the needs of changing priorities at the community.
- Analytical.You are comfortable working with numbers,
interpreting financial statements, evaluating trends, and analyzing
- Creative.You are an idea person and like coming up with smart
solutions to new challenges.
- Flexible and Adaptable.You understand that solutions to
resident issues and concerns may vary; this knowledge that the
world does not exist through black and white lenses allows you to
comfortably operate in the gray when needed.
- Motivated.You invest extra energy to reach your goals and
create synergistic relationships with team members and
- Solution-Oriented.You follow through on commitments, letting
residents know that they matter.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build community and industry knowledgeby identifying market
trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering
recommendations to the Community Manager.
- Connect with prospective residentsthrough phone calls,
appointments, and follow-up communications, leading the rest of the
team through demonstration of your excellent sales and
- Manage the leasing processby guiding new residents through each
step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing
results with applicants, as well as guiding the leasing team
through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Show off our communityby prioritizing curb appeal and
maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the
property and market.
- Keep accurate recordsof prospective and current residents, as
well as rent and inventory.
- Handle transactionslike accepting rent and deposits and
inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
- Train and collaborate with talented teammatesto identify and
solve any leasing issues that arise.REQUIREMENTS
- Prior sales experience in leasing, retail, banking, or other
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including
word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Please clickto learn more aboutEquity Residential's Covid-19
Vaccination Requirements (Haga clicpara obtener masinformacion
sobre los requisitos de vacunacion Covid-19 de Equity
- Demonstrated ability to secure leases and provide sales
leadership and training
- College degree or courseworkABOUT US
Keywords: Equity Residential, Lewisville , Assistant Community Manager - Olivian at The Realm, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!