Director of Infection Prevention
Company: Texas Nursing Services
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Descriptionob Responsibilities
- The Director of Infection Prevention coordinates the Infection
Control Program at Medical City Lewisville, providing guidance and
professional assistance to assure there is structure and resources
needed to implement an effective infection control program.
- Ensures compliance to accreditation and regulatory standards
that relate to hospital infection control practices.
- Provides ongoing surveillance of infectious diseases present in
the hospital and takes appropriate steps to contain and prevent the
acquisition and transmission of infectious agents in accordance
with CDC guidelines and hospital policies.
- Provides orientation to new staff associates regarding
infection control principles and provides ongoing education and
resources for patient care
- RN license effective to practice in state of Texas.
- BLS certification from HCA approved vendor
- Infection Control Certification preferred.Education
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required.Experience
- A minimum of five years' of recent experience as Infection
Control leader in acute care hospital/healthcare
setting.Compensation: Salary range from $36.42 (min)- $45.52 (mid)-
$54.63 based on years of experienceSign On: Case By Case
Relocation: Case By CaseSHIFT: No WeekendsPowered by
Keywords: Texas Nursing Services, Lewisville , Director of Infection Prevention, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!