Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
Company: The Oaks at Flower Mound - A Civitas Senior Living
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Community: The Oaks of Flower Mound
Address: 3281 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TXAdd some Passion to
your career.The Administrative Assistant is responsible for
coordinating and managing office functions while also assisting the
Executive Director with the operations of the community. This
position requires a very careful adherence to well-defined work
where repeatable results are required. The work itself is highly
precise in nature and requires very strong attention to detail,
patience, and discipline. This position requires the ability to
manage multiple priorities and will work in a busy environment with
frequent interruptions.Administrative Assistant Job Profile
- Accepting payments and ensuring timely and accurate entry onto
- Collecting all balances owed to the community in a timely
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing collection plans as
- Collecting new resident information as well as any resident
changes and storing that information appropriately
- Maintaining accurate, complete, and up-to-date records as
required by state regulations and company policies
- Entering invoices into accounts payable system timely and
- Distributing funds, obtaining receipts, counting funds, and
preparing weekly reconciliationsAdministrative Assistant Job
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts
Payable, and Payroll.
- High level of ability in effective and succinct written and
oral communication with residents, families, staff, vendors, and
the general public.
- Ability to respect the confidentiality, rights, and privacy of
others while being honest, fair, responsible, and dependable.
- Proficiency with maneuvering various computer systems, online
platforms, and reporting functions. Working knowledge of Excel,
Word, and MS Office is required.Benefits of working at a Civitas
Senior Living community:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Retirement Plan,
Paid Time Off, & More!
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Consistent Schedules with Flexible Time-Off Options
- As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living
community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening
process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment
are contingent upon the successful completion of this process.
Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in
is a condition of employment.
Keywords: The Oaks at Flower Mound - A Civitas Senior Living, Lewisville , Administrative Assistant / Office Manager, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!