Desktop Support Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Provide customer facing end-user support that
- Install and Configure desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and
associated Peripherals and related Software.
- Perform Break Fix, Desk Side Support, IMACDs, Data Migration,
- Perform onsite updates, Configuration changes, or Software
- Provide onsite technical assistance to End Users.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End
User experience and follows through on action steps to
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage
problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and
- Manage the ticket queue and ensure tickets are resolved and
closed within the defined service level agreement.
- Respond to end-user requests for updates on ticket status and
promptly follow up as needed.
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and
- Coordinate with vendors for provision of end-user support (e.g.
Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty
- Perform end-user support related security and controls and
compliance related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments,
controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of
- Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for
service delivery enhancements, maintenance and upgrades.
- Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings
including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and
- Provide IT support for disaster recovery and immediate response
in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
- Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a
- Provide Hand and Feet support for network data and voice
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may
write training procedures.
- Participate in on-going training and departmental
- independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket
volume and time To adhere to quality standards, regulatory
requirements and company policies.
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and
management, Training freshers, coaching analysts.
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First
Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information systems, or an
equivalent combination of education or.
- One to three years of experience in service delivery and End
user hardware and software Configuration troubleshooting.
- Experience with various desktop systems, operating systems, and
diverse technical environments.
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication
- Experience Supporting Windows Operating Systems, MS Office,
VPN, local and Network printing, Notebooks and mobile
- Ability to install software for and troubleshoot a wide range
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent certification.
- Flexible for travelling to remote sites or cluster.
- Provide assistance for network relates issues.
- Due to the nature of the job the candidate should be able to
lift 30 pounds with assistance.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Lewisville , Desktop Support Engineer, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...