AWS Cloud Engineer
Posted on: March 19, 2023
No C2C/ No Sponsorship
* This position is responsible for the maintenance and development of applications using Web and Client / server, AWS technology including involvement with major 3rd party vendor support. The maintenance and development activity will predominantly use Visual Studio .NET utilizing C#, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, MVC, SQL Server, etc.
* A successful candidate will be highly self-directed and have experience and knowledge of software design, build and testing methodologies. Candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to research, analyze, troubleshoot and solve software problems. Willingness to support existing system implementations is a must!
* The applicant will work on small and strategic projects among other support and development assignments.
* A successful candidate will have aggressive learning goals and may support business partners using 24x7 applications that require on-call responsibilities.
* Participate in the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication of an architecture roadmap that aligns with business strategies. The roadmap ensures technical systems are secure, compliant, scalable, reliable, supportable, and achieve desired business outcomes.
* Provide leadership for projects by defining solution architectures that conform to existing standards and reference architecture
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Application Development
* System Design
* System Testing
* Business Support and Maintenance
* Project Management
Skills / Competencies
* Development experience: 5+ yrs
* Programming skills: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML5 CSS3, MVC, Python
* AWS API Gateway / Lambda and related technologies and Ability to write CloudFormation templates.
* Understanding of DevOps and CICD , Git Repositories, Teraforms, Could Formation
* Cloud IDPs like Auth0 / Okta / EmpowerId
* Database Skills (pertaining to application development)
* Knowledge of Dockers / Containers / Kubernetes
* Web Services \ Integration development
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Highly self-motivated and flexible
* Able to learn quickly
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of software development methodologies
* Able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Able to work effectively with little or no supervision
* Ability to provide on-call support when needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or applicable discipline required
* Master's degree in Information Technology or related discipline desired
No C2C/ No Sponsorship
Keywords: Compunnel, Lewisville , AWS Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
here to apply!