AWS Cloud Engineer
Posted on: March 16, 2023
No C2C/ No Sponsorship
- This position is responsible for the maintenance and
development of applications using Web and Client / server, AWS
technology including involvement with major 3rd party vendor
support. The maintenance and development activity will
predominantly use Visual Studio .NET utilizing C#, HTML5, CSS3,
Angular, MVC, SQL Server, etc.
- A successful candidate will be highly self-directed and have
experience and knowledge of software design, build and testing
methodologies. Candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to
research, analyze, troubleshoot and solve software problems.
Willingness to support existing system implementations is a
- The applicant will work on small and strategic projects among
other support and development assignments.
- A successful candidate will have aggressive learning goals and
may support business partners using 24x7 applications that require
- Participate in the development, implementation, maintenance,
and communication of an architecture roadmap that aligns with
business strategies. The roadmap ensures technical systems are
secure, compliant, scalable, reliable, supportable, and achieve
desired business outcomes.
- Provide leadership for projects by defining solution
architectures that conform to existing standards and reference
architecture Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Application Development
- System Design
- System Testing
- Business Support and Maintenance
- Project Management Skills / Competencies
- Development experience: 5+ yrs
- Programming skills: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML5 CSS3, MVC,
- AWS API Gateway / Lambda and related technologies and Ability
to write CloudFormation templates.
- Understanding of DevOps and CICD , Git Repositories, Teraforms,
- Cloud IDPs like Auth0 / Okta / EmpowerId
- Database Skills (pertaining to application development)
- Knowledge of Dockers / Containers / Kubernetes
- Web Services \ Integration development
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and flexible
- Able to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Ability to provide on-call support when needed. Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or applicable
- Masters degree in Information Technology or related discipline
Keywords: Compunnel, Lewisville , AWS Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...