Company: ThreePDS Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Direct Hire Role in Lewsiville, Texas for a Engineer who knows
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate concepts to determine a best approach to meet or
exceed requirements of a design.
- Create detailed drawings of assemblies and components to allow
for the manufacture or purchase of items that eliminate
interpretation or question.
- Confirm product capabilities by defining load requirements and
- Develop products by studying designer's intent and the client's
- Ask questions (and document answers) that clarify unknowns and
eliminates any assumptions.
- Makes design/structural recommendations as to how to achieve a
look or feel of a concept yet maintain structural
- Develop easy to assemble products using minimal
- Create easy to understand assembly instructions.
- Maintains and modifies existing design/drawings as needed and
- Be readily available to provide information by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains company reputation by complying with government
- Follow established procedures.
- Forecast approximate time needed to complete tasks.
- Meet expected/committed timelines.
- Give updates (daily or as requested) to any project(s)
- Establish and maintain good relations with other team members
(sales, design, estimating, and production). Support and motivate
other team members.
- 5-year minimum experience in custom designs (store fixture and
display industry preferred).
- Minimum 2-year technical degree (4-year in Mechanical
- Solidworks (or equivalent solid modeling).
- Familiar using different materials (metals, wood, plastic) and
specifying different types of hardware.
- Design/value engineering skills.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, positive.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Be able to travel within and outside the US if needed.
- Observe trends in merchandising and translate them into
possible future solutions.
Keywords: ThreePDS Inc, Lewisville , Product Engineer, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!