Continuous Improvement Engineer
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you thinking about improving your career development and
your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most
successful international logistics organizations here at
Kuehne+Nagel. Our Lewisville branch is looking for a new Continuous
Improvement Engineer to join their Contract Logistics team.
#LI-Onsite #Lewisville,TX Your Role You will take the lead in in
deploying the Lean Principles at site level through the basic tools
that Lean Six Sigma methodology offers. The Site Green Belt is the
important representative of Continuous Improvement culture that
every site needs to embrace. You will report to our Area Contract
Logistics Production System Black Belt. Your Responsibilities
- Lead Kaizens and GB projects and support and co-implement 5S,
visual management, work instructions and other KNPS standards.
- You have an understanding of the current warehouse flow and are
confident in redesigning processes, layout and Key Performance
Indicators to better support the customer. -
- Co-lead 5S audits and support YBs.Deliver YB/WB/Production
System induction training and support and co-facilitate DDVSA
events and other Lean events (Kaizen, VSM).
- Implement idea management (Suggestion Management) and support
daily performance management and project follow-up.
- Facilitate site teams delivering Production System
- Update CI tracker, continuous improvement activity and make
business cases for Innovations.
- Take actions to upgrade site Excellence levels and secure GRIP
usage and run productivity projects.
- Contribute to client presentations.
- Coach and development site engineers. - Your Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 5+ years Warehouse experience as a site engineer.
- 3+ years experience in Lean (JIT / Jidoka/ Heijunka).
- Green Belt Certification with project experience. - Good
Reasons to Join There has never been a better time to work in
logistics. Bring your skills to an industry that offers stability
and international career growth. Here is what else you get from us:
We offer a great compensation and medical/dental benefits package,
employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training
programs, and a fun, and interesting global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Lewisville , Continuous Improvement Engineer, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!