DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Posted on: May 2, 2021
If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please read
What You Will Be Doing
- Improve our patient tracking and analytics products.
- Develops tools and implements processes to deploy internally
- Maintaining logging and monitoring tools
- Creating and maintaining build and deployment pipelines
- Security scanning tools and vulnerability remediation
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to
accelerate delivery of solutions
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test
What You Need for this Position
- DevOps experience 3-5 years developing software as an
individual contributor (or engineering manager while also writing
code personally), preferably across both startups and large
- AWS experience 3+ years
- Containerization 3+ years
- Docker Experience 3+ years
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LC6-1617077 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Lester Cheung - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Lewisville , DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!