Company: Mary Kay
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Works in a team environment under minimal supervision with the
responsibility for assisting in the design, development,
installation, management, and modification of equipment which is
used to control and monitor industrial systems and processes. In
addition, assist, plans, and manage projects relating to general
construction/mechanical, electrical & plumbing (MEP) projects at
Mary Kay Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development of project plans including project
scope, cost/benefit analysis, design basis, success criteria,
timelines, resources, critical assumptions,
commissioning/qualification start-up plans; assist in the
negotiation of equipment and performance service contracts.
Demonstrates strong project management, interpersonal skills, and
the ability to direct/motivate cross-functional project teams that
are essential to this role.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to upgrade current
equipment and systems performance. Upholds and maintains
Engineering design standards and will be responsible for
engineering specifications, documentation, standardization, quality
assurance, service delivery methods and cost /value analysis.
Ensures compliance with applicable standards, rules and
regulations. Manages system and equipment upgrades, expansions and
- Manages the efforts of internal team members and outside
contract firms to provide effective project support and
communication. Interfaces heavily with the contract supervisor or
general contractor regarding minor and complex issues relating to
- Oversees implementation of safety plan in accordance with Mary
Kay Inc. Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) department guidelines
for all assigned work. Maintains an awareness of Engineering
responsiveness to Government Agency compliance, i.e., FDA, OSHA,
City of Dallas, City of Lewisville, etc., regarding such items as
process and system validation.
- Attends and participates in capital project meetings, reviews,
testing, studies and risk assessments. Communicates project status
to all departments with associated involvement in the project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 years of progressive experience in
purchasing/acquisition and construction/ Industrial project
management in semi-industrial, commercial and laboratory setting
(including managing several concurrent projects). pharmaceutical,
food & beverage, or related industry.
- Possess hands-on experience in the design, development,
installation, and testing of new control systems.
- Possess hands-on experience with AutoCAD.
- Some experience with ABB control systems, or other programming
- Must have ability to read/interpret plans and specifications
for any project.
- Must demonstrate skills in quickly organizing and evaluating
information to provide options for solutions to
- Must have strong working knowledge of project management,
including project planning, establishing budgets, coordinating
contractors and consultants and completing projects within the
constraints of schedules and budgets.
- Must have the ability to provide sound input and overall
technical direction for projects.
- Should have knowledge of machine design, hydraulics,
pneumatics, electrical systems, and motor controls.
- Experience using precision measurement tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft systems and software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically and
internationally overnight approximately 0-5" of the time.
Keywords: Mary Kay, Lewisville , Engineer Facilities, Engineering , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!