Marketing Specialist II- Email Marketing (Hybrid)
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: November 22, 2022
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water
heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires
a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact
This exciting role as an Email Marketing Specialist II will be
responsible for supporting the development and distribution of
email content and digital communications for the Air Division,
reporting the Content and Communications Marketing Manager. This
individual would join the growing, diverse, ACD marketing team who
are best known for their strategic leadership and work hard, play
hard environment. This exciting NEW role for the team is a great
opportunity for someone who wants to make an immediate impact, do
some of the best work of their career and build out this role to
bring email marketing success to our division.
This position will serve our Air Division, located in Lewisville,
Texas. This position is a hybrid role, but must be based near
What You'll Do
- Transform copy and images received from marketing, parts and
product teams into affective, appealing emails, using new and
existing templates and HTML/CSS
- Maintain an email calendar for the department
- Manage the distribution of SMS and in-app notification
- Create and manage lists, workflows, email templates, and other
assets as part of the customer journeys.
- Collaborate with the Air Marketing team to ensure brand
guidelines are followed in emails
- Analyze email channel performance and identify areas for
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with product, social
media, content and creative teams.
- Stay updated on communication best practices, trends, and
- Assist the marketing team in additional communication duties as
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams
- Other duties as assigned.Job Qualifications
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing with an email
- Creative, results-oriented problem solver with exceptional
analytical skills and fully capable in problem detection/innovative
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability
to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience in HTML and email coding using Acoustic or similar
email distribution tools
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, Word,
- Experience in Acoustic is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in
fast-paced environments while managing workload and
- Ability to take design and content feedback and incorporate it
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with marketing team
to proactively direct results and meet deadlines.
- Must possess and demonstrate proficiency in the following
competency areas: ethics/Integrity, accountability, adaptability,
flexibility, dependability, teamwork (collaborative teaming
skills), interpersonal skills, organizational skills, attention to
detail, written and verbal communication Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from managers,
customers, and the consumer.)
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rheem encourages all
qualified candidates to apply, including those of any race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. The job description above has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equivalent combination of education, experience, and skills may
supplement above minimum job requirements.
For U.S. Based jobs, please note that Rheem is unable to hire
candidates to be employed in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii,
Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota,
South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wyoming.
Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed
Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any
referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Rheem Lewisville - (TX)
Marketing & Product Management
Air Conditioning Division
Oct 5, 2022, 3:56:35 PM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Lewisville , Marketing Specialist II- Email Marketing (Hybrid), Advertising , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!