Marketing Specialist I - (Programs)
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: September 20, 2022
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water
heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires
a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact
This exciting role as a Marketing Specialist - Programs will be
responsible for supporting the communication of program benefits
and loyalty partnerships along with management of promotions and
This position will serve our Air Division, located in Lewisville,
Texas or Fort Smith, Arkansas.
What You'll Do
- Communicate Promotion objectives, timelines, instructions, and
deliverables to sales team and distribution.
- Understand rebate processes and work with the Promotions
vendors, Sales Management, Product team, and legal department to
ensure rebate agreements are set up correctly and per
- Establish key reporting metrics on all programs and set up
monthly/quarterly reports to monitor progress and results.
- Support the Marketing Manager and Analyst in evaluating and
establishing the plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing
promotion forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing
promotional presentations, and updating literature.
- Evaluate and manage vendor partners.
- Co-develop program materials and tools to ensure successful
program adoption by our customers.
- Lead ongoing competitive analysis of competitor promotion
programs and provide summary of results.
- Draft marketing materials and communications such as email
campaigns, social media postings, press releases, brochures,
program presentations, and forms with guidance from higher level
- Assist with Purchase Order submissions, approvals, funds
monitoring for projects as directed.
- Collect, review, activate, and monitor all marketing customer
program enrollments, program participation, portal rules and
privileges and electronic forms and agreements as required for
participating in Marketing programs.
- Execute Contractor Recognition and Rewards Programs with order
and fulfillment of reward shipment to recognized outstanding
- Document process procedures and process flow, recommending any
changes to make process more efficient
What You Need
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, communications or in a
- Experience within a Marketing-based role. Internship experience
- Solid proficiency with the entire suite of Microsoft Office
suite of software is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in
fast-paced environments while managing workload and
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate proficiency in the following
competency areas: ethics/Integrity, accountability, adaptability,
flexibility, dependability, teamwork (collaborative teaming
skills), interpersonal skills, organizational skills, attention to
detail, written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, customers, and the consumer.)
- Occasional travel is necessary.
- Be available to assist as needed at events.
How To Stand Out
- Someone who is an agile marketer; has a test and learn mindset
to rapidly iterate on learnings.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will
be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly
reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any
financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited
resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become
the property of Rheem.
Rheem Lewisville - (TX)
Marketing & Product Management
Air Conditioning Division
Jul 5, 2022, 8:59:59 AM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Lewisville , Marketing Specialist I - (Programs), Advertising , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!