Company: Paragon Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Paragon Healthcare is a rapidly growing healthcare company that
offers many different infusion healthcare solutions for patients.
We currently have 20 Nurse Practitioner managed infusion centers
throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia. The Infusion Centers
provide a comprehensive list of infusions including but not limited
to biologics, antibiotics, hydration therapy, iron, and enzyme
replacements. The Centers do not provide chemotherapy or blood
products. We believe in providing the highest quality healthcare
solutions in an ethical and patient-focused environment.The
Administrative Assistant performs tasks related to overall front
office operations including answering phones, filing, patient
reception, inventory management and specific projects as
assigned.This full-time position will require 40hrs a week (8a-5p
shifts), with 2 weekends a month, at our new outpatient infusion
center in Coppell, TX.Experience/Education:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational
- One year experience, preferably in a medical office.
- Completes continuing education necessary to maintain current
licensure in all states licensed (if applicable)
- Completes continuing education and training as assigned by
- Competent with office computer program, if applicable.
- Competent with accounting software, if applicable.
- Competent at partner programs (i.e. Word, Excel,
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Appropriate immunizations current
- TB screen (as required by policy)
- Hepatitis B vaccine or signed waiver
- Other state required health tests allowable by law
- Ability to lift 20 poundsMajor Responsibilities:
- Experience with NextGen preferred.
- Answers phones in a professional and courteous manner. Directs
all calls appropriately and takes accurate messages.
- Greets patients and visitors in a friendly, professional
- Ensures that the office area is clean and ready for the working
day every morning.
- Ensures that the office has sufficient supplies to perform
- Assists with billing by obtaining necessary patient information
for insurance verification, pre-authorization and obtains
applicable patient documents.
- Receives payments from patients for copays, reconciles cash
drawer and prepares deposits.
- Receives orders from referral sources and processes
- Assists clinical personnel with maintenance of the medical
record in accordance with HIPAA regulations, by providing accurate
and efficient filing and reporting statistics as required.
- Manages applicable aspects of inventory as assigned.
- Assists with scheduling appointments for patients and vendors,
organize overflowing paper documents and distribute required
information in a professional and courteous manner.
- Understands and adheres to all applicable state, local and
Federal laws and / or regulations including maintaining patient
confidentiality through abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
internal and external customers as well as all company
- Displays a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all
- Works with center team to maintain the infusion center in a
neat, clean and organized manner.
- Completes payroll and all necessary documentation in a timely
and accurate fashion.
- Meets expectations for customer satisfaction and anticipates
- Handles customer/patient complaints in a fair and empathetic
- Performs other duties as required.Customer Service Orientation:
- Identifies and resolves customer service issues in
- Gives high priority to client satisfaction and customer
- Handles client complaints in a fair and empathetic manner.
- Maintains courteous demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure.Work
- Understands and adheres to all external accreditation review
standards, applicable state, local and Federal laws and / or
regulations including maintaining patient confidentiality through
abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Understands and adheres to all company policies and
- Ability to work under strict guidelines, competing priorities,
and immediate requests.
- Takes initiative to present ideas / suggestions to management
utilizing proactive problem solving approach.EducationRequired
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Inc., Lewisville , Medical/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!