Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential core function
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, experience, and ability necessary to perform
this job.Essential Core Functions
- Supervise the Accounting Department Staff. This includes all
aspects of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, payroll, and credit/collections.
- Review of transaction details, including journal entries,
payroll reports, expense reports, check requests, vendor invoices,
and customer invoices.
- Generation, preparation, and review of monthly financial
- Generation, preparation, and review of monthly management
- Oversight of the company's annual budget process.
- Preparation of the annual tax package for UHS.
- Interaction with senior management when necessary to resolve
accounting related issues.
- Calculation of annual incentive compensation.
- Train and develop staff within department. Knowledge, Skills,
And Abilities Required
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, McKesson, ERP, and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple
- Patience and ability to manage stress in a goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Job
- Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
- BBA or MBA in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 7-10 years experience and/or 3-5 years of
- Proven experience as high-level manager.
- Physical & Mental Requirements: The physical demands described
herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform t
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Lewisville , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!