Company: Allegiance Trucks
Posted on: June 17, 2022
CATEGORY Accounting/FinanceDescriptionWe are Allegiance Trucks,
the fastest growing commercial truck dealer with over 36 locations
in 9 states, and we are changing the experience our customers have
when it comes to buying, leasing, financing, servicing, and finding
the right parts for your truck. Our mission is to work as one for
our customers and make commercial trucking easier. We know that the
key to our success lies with our people, and we want people who
want more than just the next job. We could be the turning point in
your career growth. We provide excellent opportunities to grow in
knowledge, skills, and income. We believe in an engaged workforce
with an active and hand-on leadership team. At Allegiance, everyone
has a role in our success and we value everyone's contribution.
Want to make a difference and be connected to an engaged group of
people in a growing company? Come to Allegiance. The Payroll
Manager will oversee and supervise the organizations payroll
functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in
compliance with government regulations. Supervisory
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems
to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll,
wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing
software, systems, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human
Resources, or related field preferred; five years of related
experience and/or a combination of education and experience is
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including
preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related
- Proficient with payroll software. FULL-TIME/PART-TIME
-unspecified-SHIFT -not applicable-CITY LewisvilleSTATE TXTRAVEL
KEYWORDS Position Payroll ManagerNUMBER OF OPENINGS
1EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT ExemptREQ NUMBER ACC-22-00009OPEN DATE
6/1/2022LOCATION TexasEOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Allegiance Trucks, Lewisville , Payroll Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!